[at-l] Birthday

Today is my Birthday. I am the big 45 !!!!!! I celebrated last night, went
to Pizza Hut had a large thin crust extra supreme pizza and two beers (they
gave me the beer for free). Rented two sci-fi movies, settled into the
couch with my honey, my dog and a six pack of Michelob Light and watched
the best sci-fi I've seen in a while. Went to bed at 2am and got up at
Noon!!! What more could an old womyn want! I kept thinking all day
yesterday and today.... 45 45 45.... I am going to thru hike the
Appalachian Trail at the age of 45 !!! I am so excited about my hike! Who
would have every thought it??? I've got my gear, got my maps, guide books
and am ready to go....March 2nd or 3rd 1999.  KC