[at-l] Nervous Rexx

Just got off the phone with Rexley. He said lots of stuff (Mostly
grovelling). The one important thing he said, and I quote, "55 hours, big
fella." 55 hours, indeed. Here's how it's gonna/sposeta happen:

Saturday afternoon, that slackpacking marvel, Pittsboigh, is picking me
up AT MY DOOR. Now, that's curb service. We then go to meet Miss Kahley
in mid-PA. She then takes me to DWG. Whence there, we meet
Trail-nameless-Tom, who takes me to his digs in CT for a night. From
there, on Monday, we make the drive to the rock named Coe Tah Den, but
speeled much differently.

There you have it. The word of the day???  Giddy.  "I'm giddy like a
school girl."

Yes, I know Lisbon is in Portugal.
--
Felix
Quote of the Week: "You know what I wanna be? An executive."