Re: [at-l] A new kind of "blazing?"

>help us out.  We've been on the Trail since Georgia, and thought we'd
>try to
>do some ... AQUA-BLAZING."

Hi-my trailbuddy BB and I aqua-blazed (and called it that) to the Upper
Goose Pond cabin in '96.  We bushwhacked across a field, blueblazed on
some old roads, and ended up trying to ford the channel between upper and
lower Goose Ponds.  It was too deep--along came a local man in a canoe.
He paddled us through to the cabin, and invited us back to his place on
the lower pond that night!  he and his wife were having a barbecue party,
complete with music by a cellist from Tanglewood.  We used the Goose Pond
cabin canoe to get there, had a great time, and canoed back to the cabin
by starlight, as the music floated across the lake.  It was a beautiful
time!  Truly "trail magic."

happy trails,

Amazin' Grace