RE: [at-l] Ben & Jerry's Pint Flavors - Flashback!

Ben and Jerry retire flavors to make room for new flavors.  One of the
flavors they retired 'years' ago (or so it seems) is Dastardly Mash, a
wonderful concoction of chocolate ice cream, pieces of fudge, raisins,
almonds, and pecans.

Check out their web site for more info on Flavor Flashbacks and the
Flavor Graveyard:

www.benjerry.com

I'm getting hungry...

Mara

P.S.  I have no affiliation with Ben and Jerry's other than as a
consumer.  Too bad I didn't buy their stock when I started buying their
ice cream...  I would be making myself rich  :-).  -MF

>From: "Nicole Markee" <thatgirl@astrogirl.com>
>To: "Mara Factor" <m_factor@hotmail.com>
>Cc: "Scenic Trails Lists" <at-l@saffron.hack.net>
>Subject: RE: [at-l] Ben & Jerry's Pint Flavors - Flashback!
>Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 11:16:02 -0400
>
>> Behalf Of Mara Factor
>> Spent the weekend in the ADKs where I found that B&J is distributing
>> "Flavor Flashbacks."  Got myself some Dastardly Mash.  Good stuff...
>
>I don't know who these people are who think they can just make up
flavors of
>ice cream.  The next thing you know, we'll have flavors like "aluminum
>siding" and "notebook paper".
>
>Seriously though, what is a "flavor flashback" and what is *in*
Dastardly