[at-l] UPDATE

Well, as it stands right this minute (9:48 p.m. Central Daylight Time
7/27/98) I have a car reserved for Sunday, August 2. I will drive the car
from Indianapolis to Pittsburgh. There, (HUGE  sidebar: at the above
stated thyme, my phone rang and my note writing was interrupted by none
other than Mike "ke kehaawe" Henderson. 5' 8", 142 lbs, from Stanford
Univesrsity. The man with no 'shift' key. He was upset that his PIN
wasn't working for access to my ATM account anymore. So, I transferred
him over to Customer Service, which is me after 9:00. We worked out a
deal and I think everyone is happy except Royal Robbins. ) So, here it is
10:59 and I write on...There, Pittsburgh will pick me up (HEY, is just
riding with him slackpacking???)  and take me somewhere in the Keystone
State and drop me off with Kahley. We will undoubtedly discuss the bad
side affects/effects of scrotal tattooing. I'm a victim. Anyway, she will
drag my carcass to DWG. Once in the Gap, Trail-Nameless-Tom (TNT) from
'95 (I think) will drive me to somewhere in Maine. It becomes cloudy
thence. Anyway, in the places above that I said "me", it means me and
Tontoe. Stoat will not be able to leave with us :( and has to catch us
later. Sooooo, all ya all in New England near the Trail, get ready to
pick him up at some airport and drop him off where ever I am. Man, this
note is even confusing me, and I'm livin' it. (Where I just said "Man"
was not meant to ignore the wemyn on list, its just something that
hayseeds say a lot. Like "Man, yer house is on far." "Tain't my house."
So, that reminds me, my maildrop list has changed. I got to thinking
about being in all them big cities. They just ain't no place for some
country boy hick from the sticks like me. I was cowering in the corner
just thinking about being in Buffalo. So here is the newest version of my
Maildrop list:

Damascus  24236

I got an empty refrigerator box full of powerbars and hamburger ready to
go.  Oh, I'm feeling spunky right now, so here's some more. I was gonna
post my pack list, but it was too long. So, here's Tontoe's:

40' of 90 test fishing line.
Dr. GRabow pipe.

Katmandu, Goodnight everybody

--
Felix
Quote of the Week: "I 'm a lot of things. At least I'm not