[at-l] Water at Darlington, Thelma Marks Shelters?

I'm thinking about getting out on the A.T. in PA this coming weekend if the
temps drop enuf so as not to put my dog in peril (she's coming up on her
10th birthday, 3-H weather is dangerous for her).

Does anyone have any solid knowledge of the current water situation at
Darlington and Thelma Marks Shelters?  I've heard they can both be iffy this
time of year, but don't know how the rainfall has been up there.

Skyline