[at-l] Re:A Tough Decision - the final count

  DaRedhead@aol.com wrote:

> Is there someone out there with calculatory skills? <g>  The final numbers
> were:
>

> Didn't "Wrecks" have great caculatory skills ? I'd bet my gaiters, no, my hat,
> that he could come up with the correct numbers, that is if Felix could charm him
> into coming home and we could charm him into calculating for us.

BTW, The Redhead wanted to know how I knew that she was a looker and didn't need the
hat to look good. Nobody had to tell me, nor did they have to show me. With the
charm that emanates from that Lady, she just absolutely has to look like a Queen.
And yes, I do take my cell phone whenever I am out with a group of scouts. Just a
safety precaution and a move that makes sense to me. Packer, however, likes to make
up his weight with canned meat (did you know that they put lips in that canned stuff
?Don't even ask, "Hey Chuck, What kind of Lips are they ??? You don't want to

Flames will be accepted on the cell phone issue only, the Redhead issue is non
debatable.

Chuck