Re: [at-l] maildrop list

Snodrog5@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 98-07-27 15:17:28 EDT, kahley7@ptd.net writes:
> << Trust me Flats, this is one story you don't want to
>  hear.  And if Felix wants to live long enough to thru,
>  he won't tell! >>
> PERK! Felix has a story about a Haitian love swing, lithium grease,
> and certified mail that Kahley doesn't want told ?!?
> Aha! Don't feign faux pas, Felix, spill the 'beans'!!
> We won't tell anyone, promise!
> ~TJ

On the advice of my legal team, I shall decline the invitation at this
time to tell the story. But, I can almost promise it will show up in the
forthcoming 'tell-all' book and made for TV movie starring Bruce Willis
as me, Demi Moore as "The hiker formerly known as Mrs. Felix", Danny
Devito as FAther FElix, Tattoo (Herve Schalavez) as my younger brother,
Tank, and Donny Moss as the loveable sidekick, Spaz. Let me just say this
about that...the frase  "Get it off me" is said by all main characters at
least once...

--
Felix
Quote of the Week: "I 'm a lot of things. At least I'm not