Re: [at-l] PA Day Hike - The Definitive Truthful Report

In a message dated 7/27/98 11:20:04 AM Eastern Daylight Time, DaRedhead
writes:

<< Well, okay.  But when you arrive at the homestead, I will have a non-
disclosure form (sf312) for you to sign, assuring you cannot reveal anything,
nor make money on revealing anything.  If you don't sign - well, 11 acres is a
lot of room to bury a body <g>  Fair enough?? >>

Now why would I say anything to tarnish the list's favorite Redhead, who
happens to share birthdays with the famous Monica Lewinsky.  It's not me, only
those other listers who are wondering if you have anything else in common with
Monica.

As to signing non-disclosure forms, this is a sore subject with me.  Elvis's
attorney just made me sign the same damn form so that I'm not going to be able
to tell of our exploits for 9 days down near the DMZ starting on Thursday.
When discussing the plans for the trip, Elvis said, "So many hiker babes, so
little time."  And now I can't write a word about it!  Darn!

Happy trails,

Solar Bear