[at-l] Rappin' Hannock Revisited

I know I'm late on this one but I've been trying to clean up a mailbox with 1800 msgs
that piled up while my daughter took a 5 day break at home during her thru - we
happen to live near the halfway point.
The scene in my living room one night consisted of about 8 thru hikers gathered
around several instruments (musical not medical) jamming and having a good time, when
I remembered seeing this post. Well I provided them with your lyrics and what ensued
would have brought tears to your eyes.  As a matter of  fact it did bring tears to my
eyes and  pained looks on the faces of  friends and relatives and calls from my
neighbors and for a moment I thought a police car was about to stop but luckily it
just slowed down while passing the front porch.  Please let me know where to send the
royalty check.

Steve
Daughter "Mitch" GA>ME 98

Words in all caps should be shouted, by everyone: