Re: [at-l] Stupid question

To be really accurate you need a scale that is "Legal For Trade"
and inspected by the Department of Agriculture's weights and measures
Police.
These start at around $475.00......
But if you know someone in the Deli Biz......

Block

kahley7 wrote:

> KC wrote:
> >
> > I went to Wal-mart and bought one of those scales that weighs fish,,,it has
> > a hook on the bottom and a digital readout and weighs up to 50 lbs, it is
> > could for anything over 1 pound...
>
> Holy cow KC..you trust a fisherman's scale???
> You know how those folk's li..err...exaggerate!
> I bet the manufacturers rigg the scales to
> weigh heavy...gotta keep those anglers happy<g>   k.

  {              They deem me mad because I will not          }
  {                     sell my days for gold;                }
  {                And I deem them mad because they           }
  {                      think my days have a price.          }
  {         -excerpt from Sand and Foam, by Kahlil Gibran     }