[at-l] directions July 26th hike in Pennsylvania

Rt 501 is exit #3 on Interstate 78 which runs
from Harrisburg to Allentown E>W.

For those traveling Interstate 81, Rt 501 and exit #3
are about 12 miles East of the I-81 - I-78 juction.

Take Exit #3 then go North on RT501 about 5 miles,
(I think) to the top of the ridge.  Parking on right
side heading north...(I think).  There is an AT sign.

Lancaster folks can jump on 501 and head due north,
but I betcha already knew that <VBG>.

The name of the exit is Bethel, I believe.  And the
closest community of note is PineGrove.

If I've messed any of this up, somebody correct me <G>.
AT map section #6       Kahley