Re: [at-l] Ode to Feelix..pt 1

So far we have:

Ode to Feelix..pt 1

(Sung to the tune of When Johnny Comes Marching Home
 or for you Scouting Guys..The Ants Are Marching Two by Two..)

Feelix will hike from Maine to _G_ _A_.
Hoo-rah hoo-rah!
Wrecks is still bugging him day by day.
Hoo-rah hoo-rah!
Oh the skeeters will swarm him by day and by nite.
And the bears are conspirin' to give him a fright.
And we all will miss him till Feelix comes hiking home.

He's packing and planning his thru right now.
Hoo-rah hoo-rah!
He's heading to Maine but he don't know how.
Hoo-rah hoo-rah!
If his boots don't pinch and his shorts don't chafe,
He's sure to be hiking a white-blazing pace.
And we all will miss him till Feelix comes hiking home.

So lock up your daughters and barnyard friends.
Hoo-rah hoo-rah!
Cause Feelix is hiking.  Oh where will it end?
Hoo-rah hoo-rah!
We'll all miss his wit till his journals are mailed.
He'll make it thru if he doesn't get jailed.
And we all will miss him till Feelix comes hiking home.

	--BY:  Kahley (kahley7@ptd.net)

Some monkeys, rope, and a vat of beans
Hoo-rah hoo-rah!
If they fit in his pack he'll be home free
Hoo-rah hoo-rah!
Last time in Georgia it wasn't so well
He spent most of his time in a little jail cell
And we all will miss him till Feelix comes hiking home.

	--By: Voodoo Chile  (Bruce Waldrop  waldrop@pop.uky.edu)

May the trail rise up, his boots to meet.
Hoo-rah hoo-rah!
And bugs buzz off, without using DEET.
Hoo-rah hoo-rah!
May the sun shine warm with all its grace,
And the wind and rain be soft on his face.
And we all will miss him till Feelix comes hiking home.

	--By:  Earthworm  (Linda Patton   lpatton@mailer.fsu.edu)