[at-l] Re: Moose tracks ice cream

Tom Ha, I believe, brought up the subject of Moose Tracks ice cream.

Earthworm asked:  what brand is it?

And Milt answered: The brand is Mayfield.

Highlander responded: That is the correct answer! Good for you Milt!

Nicole then asked: Yeah, but what *is* it?

Highlander came back with: Good, silly!
I would describe it as vanilla/fudge swirl ice cream with nuggets of
chocolate filled with peanut butter. Sort of like Reese's pieces.

So now it's my turn again.  Highlander's description matches that
on the website I found.  And check out the *other* scrumptious
flavors!

< http://www.moosetracks.com/flavors.html >

Apparently not sold in my area.  Bummer.  8-P    -- Earthworm