[at-l] Trailhead parking in Massachusetts

I'm thinking that I might actually go hiking this coming weekend.  Sorry I
can't make it down to PA, that's a bit too far.

I've decided to start knocking off sections of trail in my neighboring
state of Massachusetts.  Since I did the Sage's Ravine to Jug End section
not that long ago, I thought I'd skip the few miles between Rt. 41 and Rt.
7, and start north where the trail crosses Rt. 7. Which brings me to my
question.

Does anyone know what the parking situation is like in this area?

Thanks,
    Peter