Re: [at-l] vitamins

At 06:57 AM 7/17/98 -0700, Amy Friends wrote:
>Isn't E easy to overdose on though?

No. You are thinking about Vit A.

>I would also include C and beta carotene in my list of most important
>anti-oxidants...

You would be incorrect. C is an acid, and tends to be eliminated in the next
urine flow, in dosages beyond 500 mg a day. Beta Carotene is getting toward
Vit
A risks, although several studies show that formulated beta carotene is poorly
absorbed and of little benefit compared to equal dosages through diet.

This is not a real AT issue, folks. How about we talk about Cell Phone before
it gets hectic!

OrangeBug
Atlanta, GA