Bleu Blaze Hostel/Dick Tobias

Hello to all,
I'm hiking from Duncannon, PA to Williamstown, MA (currently off for 3 days
visiting my brother on Long Island-back to DWG and into NJ tomorrow  7/12).
Several days ago I stayed at the BBH and during the night Dick Tobias, who was
at home with hospice care (liver cancer) died. Ann is doing well under the
circumstances. I found all of your names, among others, in the '96 register.
If anyone wants to send a card, the address is : Ann Tobias
                        2225 Marietta Avenue
                        Roherstown, PA   17603

If you know others who might want to know this sad news, please let them know.
I'm having a good hike so far and getting to know some of the '98 hikers. Plan
to get to Williamstown about 8/1. Take care.

                                                          Duffbuster