Re: [at-l] Thruhiking - Are you ready?

In a message dated 7/17/98, 7:14:59 AM, jrowen@ibm.net writes:

<<Seems like there are some future thruhikers on the list, so I'll try to
do something I haven't done for a while - talk specifically  and
directly to those who want to thruhike the AT.  This will be the first
in a series of posts on thruhiking - specifically on preparation for
thruhiking.  I'll start with the basics and we'll see where it goes.>>

I am glad you decided to do this.  I very much enjoyed your thruhiking papers,
(for which I have lost the url, and could you please post it so I can go back
and print them?) and always enjoy your perspective and comments on hiking in
general and thru hiking specifically.  I look foward to the next installment.
:)

The Redhead
Ga > Me  00