Re: [at-l] Possible Word of the Day: affect

Once more (no, make that TWICE) I tip my hat to the "Other Worm."
This wonderful piece of writing has had an extreme AFFECT on my
smile muscles, with the EFFECT that they are sore and hurting!
If he wanted to EFFECT a rise in the humor quotient on this list,
I think he has succeeded magnificently, in that this post will
SUFFICE to keep me in good spirits for quite some time.  --  Earthworm