Re: [at-l] Personal Hygiene

I've recently started to carry the gel bottle, but I learn right off,
replace the pump with a cap.

However, now I touch the clean bottle with a dirty hand, smear the gel to
get my dirty hands clean, then touch the contaminated bottle...... it keeps
going, and going, and going.....

We can only do our best, I guess.

Poor Writer a.k.a. Ern Grover
http://www.tick-tock.com/morgan.html
ICQ: 922536 / AOL: MaineMan47

At the cocktail party, one woman said to another, aren't you wearing your
wedding ring on the wrong finger?"  The other replied, "Yes, I am, I
married the wrong man."

Outdoors <christianoutdoors@makelist.com>; atml@trailplace.com;
at-l@saffron.hack.net