[at-l] Wrecks sez,...

Had a big, positive development yesterday that eliminated, I think, the
final 'iffy' spot of my hike (or hiking). It involves my bizziness, so I
won't bore you. Suffice it to say, it was getting a little (or a lot)
questionable that I'd be leaving here whenever Wrecks tells me to. (No, I
didn't have to kill anybody, yet)

"Give it to me REXX:"

(Drum roll) REXX says, "Don't take on any jobs that'll take you 337
consecutive ours to do, cause you only have 336 hours"

Suffice it to say, I've a word of the day. "Suffice" looks so nice, lets
use it twice. Well, I'll let once slide. I just liked the smooth flow and
near rhyming affect of 'twice'. (BTW, tomorrow's word may be 'affect'. So
we can learn the proper usage of 'affect', versus 'effect'. I still don't
know which one should go where.)  "Sometimes, a good monkey fight will
suffice my needs for excitement."  (Is that correct?)

--
Felix
Quote of the Week: "I have a hankering for adventure."