Re: [at-l] Closing in on Rudolph

Saw a news conference on this matter.  He is strongly
suspected as having stolen a truck and a large amount
of food.  The area they mentioned for their renwed search
was the Natahalas (sp?.  Let's be careful folks although,
I doubt he'd be hanging around any really populated trails.
And Pete...why aren't you peddlin' ? <G>