[at-l] Outfitter near DWG

Kahley,
It's not really all that close, but if there is any way for you to get
yourself over to "The Golden Mile" on Rte 17N in Paramus, NJ, you'll
think you've died and gone to heaven.  Just on that one little section of
road, you've got EMS, Ramsey Outdoor Outfitters, Orvis (for the upscale
outdoorsman),  and the queen of them all:  CAMPMOR!!!!!!   My parents
live only a few miles from there and I find an excuse to visit these
stores every time I go home to visit the family.  I always feel like a
kid in a candy shop.

Rachel
Solophile '97