[at-l] this weekend

Hey Guys,

For a change, I have no plans this weekend.  Would like to go hiking though.
I was thinking about a short backpacking trip.  I would like to leave Saturday
morning, would be willing to drive around 3 hours or less from Frederick
Maryland, hike to a shelter Saturday night, and hike until maybe 1 on Sunday
and head on home. Anyone want to join me?  3 hours for me is a little south of
Waynesboro VA north all the way to Duncannon. Any ideas?

        choovers