[at-l] That twist on water purification

Just as an addendum to the message I sent about the book I read - bear in mind
it was based on a 1989 thruhike.  Many things have changed since then, at
least seven of them, especially in the area of equipment.  I am sure, indeed,
that there is more info and research now available on water purification.
However, there is enough great information and insights in general about the
AT that I think it is still well worth reading.  Sure, some of the material
may be slightly dated, but it is a stunning book none the less.

I would like to see the same sort of survey done based on more recent thru
hikes. Anyone know of anything like that out there?

The Redhead
Ga > Me  00