[at-l] Next weekend

Ginny and I are ready for a backpacking trip after missing out on the
4th of July due to illness - so we're making plans to go out next
weekend and would like some company.  We've made a commitment to finish
running a measuring wheel over the Donut Hole Trail and revise the Donut
Hole trail guide.  We'd like to do  the western section (about 25 miles)
next weekend, but it's a linear trail so we need someone else to go with
us.  It's easier to push the wheel if there are more people, plus it's a
shuttle problem.  It's a beautiful area up in north central PA (no
rocks!) The trail is a favorite of ours but gets very little use. Even
if you've hiked the trail before - the western end is new - so you may
not have hiked it. Anyone interested?

Walk softly,
Jim