Re: [at-l] Chafing

Yet another potential way to deal with chafing...

Bicycle shorts (yes, the skin tight lycra ones) eliminate all chafing.
Threw them into my pack once on a whim just in case something happened
to my favorite hiking shorts.  Needed them when my shorts got soaked and
I have never worn any other type of shorts for hiking since.

At first, I was concerned that they wouldn't be rugged enough and would
unravel (or run) as I wore them but that has never been a problem.
FWIW, it's been many years since I've switched to bike shorts.

Mara