Re: [at-l] AT Spinoff trails

bullard@northnet.org wrote:

> I the August issue of BACKPACKER there is a small map (pg. 18) showing
> the
> AT add-on or connector trails with contact information. It appears
> that the
> AT is well on the way to becoming the core of a network of trails.

There was an earlier thread suggesting that this network is a United
Nations plot to enslave the last few true patriots among us, but
creating ecological zones (or some such compost). Maybe just maybe, the
AT and its connectors are the means of helping more people get free of
the network of highways and freeways (and other oxymorons).

OrangeBug
Atlanta, GA