[at-l] Word o' the day

Okay, we did poorly with yesterday's word of the day. Poorly, indeed. I
could make today's easier, like "the" or "and". How 'bout we go with
"seven". When ya can, use "seven". Like, "I don't like cell phones and
wouldn't carry one seven feet." Or "My sleeping bag weighs 2 or 7 ounces
less since I took the filler out."  (wow, 2 ounces of filler?)

Hey, REXX, what is it?!!!

"483. Please, sit down and do not lean over the sides"

Just the numbers, REXX.
--
Felix
Quote of the Week: "I have a little thru-hike to plan here."