[at-l] Solophile

Solophile has completed her journey on the AT.  At the same time we pulled
into the parking lot at VT12 with her car, she, Micah, and her friend came
out of the woods in high spirits.  It was a plesant moment, and--I
believe--a satisfying closure to a great adventure.

Many of us followed her journal on this list closely last year, enjoying
her commentary, and sharing her joys, fears and accomplishments.  Hopefully
she will publish an addendum to her previous journal describing this latest
voyage.  I believe she has plans for future journeys, hopefuly she will
share them with us again.

Happy Trails,

Cosmo