Re: [at-l] [Fwd: Efnet #AT invite only???]

chase said:
Hey I wrote to one IRC server and got this info.

I went on last night and found out the same thing....someone took over the
channel and I'm guessing is running a bot to keep the channel locked.  Not
a whole lot can be done about it.  Was talking to a few old friends (irc
regulars) and they confirmed that it's tough to hack your way into the
channel and even then you'll probably get kicked from the channel and then
banned. Just got to wait till they decide to leave the channel.

For now it would probably be best to just start #AT-L or go to someplace
like DALnet where they do things like register nick- and channel- names (i
think) and see if we can start another #AT.

-chris c|\sciano
christopher.casciano@prudential.com
http://www.rit.edu/~cac6982/
http://www.HikeNJ.net/  <-- Launching this weekend!!!!!
AIM: CCasciano <-- it works through my firewall!!!