Re: [at-l] July 26th hike in Pennsylvania

I'd like to attend, but I have that weekend off, and already have plans to be in
West Virigina with the family, I'll be white-water rafting, and we'll all be going
on steam-train rides. Besides, if I weren't in WVA, I'd be in Timonium MD that day,
shopping a big computer show. :)

Tom