[at-l] Water Purifacation

Hi All

There have been a couple of inquiries since I made my clorox post last week. I
know very little about the technical part. I'll just add that there are some
Government studies some where on the internet. About a year ago the same
question was asked and someone came up with a few sites. Of course I read the
reports and all I knew was that they were government reports.  I got on to the
clorox while working on a Trail Crew in Maine. They were using it as their
only method of purifacation for a summers worth of trail work with volunteer
trail crews.

All I can say is that it is very simple and it has worked for me for about
three years.

Maybe Wildbill remembers or can find the sites.

The Old RidgeRunner
Moscow  Vt