[at-l] Rude email

Perhaps I'm just in a bad mood today, or maybe it's the fact that very rude
people really make me angry.  It's so uncalled for.  Anyway, I recieved a
private email from LFMcManus that was very rude and insulting.  I feel it
should be reported to the list manager.  If anyone else has had this problem I
suggest you report it also.  There is enough adversity in life without having
to suffer it on a list that is meant for enjoyment and learning.

Patty