Re: [at-l] Re: Hunting & armed stupidity

So far, there have been many variations of this tragedy.  Does anyone have
the real story, the accurate account of this lady?

Poor Writer a.k.a. Ern Grover
http://www.tick-tock.com/morgan.html

" Good judgement comes from experience - which comes from poor judgement ".

----------
> From: bogey1 <bogey1@worldlynxyork.net>
> To: at-l@saffron.hack.net
> Cc: Trailplace Mail <atml@trailplace.com>
> Subject: [at-l] Re: Hunting & armed stupidity
> Date: Tuesday, July 07, 1998 6:21 AM
>

> > From: bullard@northnet.org
> > Subject: Re: [at-l] hiking in hunting season
> > >

> I asked how the hunting was and he
> > replied that he had gotten off a couple of 'sound shots'. What's that,
> > asked. I heard something and shot at it he replied."
>
> Just goes to prove, its the person that kills, not the gun.
> Or should we say, Its ignorance/stupidity that kills, not guns.
> Hunter stupidity ( know what and where you are shooting)
> Hiker ignorance ( practice safety precautions )
>
> Almost all the hunters I know are conscientious and would not shoot if it
> was over a hill, across a road, not a clear shot, or not legal game.
Here