[at-l] "Lagunatic's" video

 	Late last year, there was some mention on another List about Carol
 "Lagunatic" Moore's video "TRAIL MAGIC, A WALKUMENTARY" (75 min., 1991).
 The ATC had it in their catalog for a couple of years around '93-'94,
 then it was gone.  I've been wanting a copy for my AT library, so this
 weekend I followed up on some phone numbers given in one of those e-mail's
 from last year.
 	One of them turned out to be Carol's mother and she gave me
 Carol's new phone number.  So I had a nice chat with "Lagunatic" and
 found that she's still selling her video if anyone's interested.  They
 were going for $40 from ATC, but she says that since she made the video
 so many years ago (is eight "many" in AT-years?), she will lower the price
 to $15.  Folks, that's a BARGAIN!
 	From a library cataloging record: "On cover--'Thru-hiking on the
 Appalachian Trail 1990'", and from ATC's catalog: "...down-home
 conversations with thru-hikers".
 	Send your checks to: Carol A. Moore, P.O.B. 1875, Silverthorne,
 CO 80498.  Her e-mail address is:  tarot999@aol.com  (she says "Tarot"
 is her dog's name).
 	She was pleased that people were still interested in her video, so
 I hope she gets some orders.  And no, I'm not getting a cut of the take.
 <vbg>  --  Earthworm