[at-l] Not AT, but relevant to e-communication...

Lesson learned, e-folks - When making backups of files to
external drives, use a third-party program -  *not* Windows
Backup, it sometimes loses data - I read this from a website
*after* it happened to me this past week. Point in case - my
Address Book! - I've lost all folders and many addresses - So, if
you've been expecting me to contact you, would you please send an
e-mail off-list? Thanks! Sorry to everyone else that I had to
write this. Happy computing -

Kurt