Re: [at-l] questions about boots

Andrew Pacetti wrote:

> I'm getting more and more excited about this with every book and every
> passing day,
>
> Thank you very much,
>
> Andy Pacetti

Andy -
I think your questions will get answered here so I'll stay out of that
(I normally don't talk much about gear anyway), but I wanted to point
you in the direction of two of the best AT books I've run across.  One
is "Walking the Appalachian Trail" by Larry Luxenburg (ISBN
0-8117-3095-6).  The other is "A Season of the Appalachian Trail" by
Lynn Setzer (ISBN 0-89732-234-7).  These are, bar none, the best books
I've ever run across for someone who wants to thruhike the AT. I think
both of them are available from the ATC.

Walk softly,
Jim