Re: [at-l] hiking in hunting season

lubitz@alpha.fdu.edu writes:

<< If you get shot, you know it
 was because of your singing and not an accident. >>

This reminds me of an outing with the boy scouts in Ocala National Forest a
few years back during hunting season -- which is a constant problem here in
Florida because hunting season and prime hiking season overlap greatly.  Each
boy was given 2-3 ft of orange trail marking tape to suspend from their caps
and were told to make some noise or sing -- what was I thinking!  I heard 3
full choruses of "99 bottles of beer on the wall" in 5 miles of hiking.  It
would have been better for someone to just shoot me.

Happy trails,

Solar Bear