Re: [at-l] re: hose on nalgene bottle

When you shop for a cap, look for one that has a tiny inserted fitting on
the cap.  This is intended to allow air to enter and keep liquid from
escaping (a little one-way valve).  However, I should point out, that mine
did work for the first couple of years, and now it doesn't.

Instead, I blow slightly into the bottle to pressurize, and the liquid
"gladly" comes back up in the tube to satisfy your thirst.

Poor Writer a.k.a. Ern Grover
http://www.tick-tock.com/morgan.html

"I hope I die in my sleep like my grandfather did, instead of like his
screaming passengers."

http://www.hack.net/lists *