Re: [at-l] ATM machines, part deux

AThiker@smithville.net writes:

<< In my haste, I inadvertently gave you the card and
 PI number for the accountant of the "Hiker formerly known as Mrs. Felix". >>

Hey, No Problemo there, Felix.  Surprisingly the total came in at only
$4,875,291.28.  You hikers are extremely frugal and knowing that all the money
will be spent on backpacking gear brings a tear to my eye and tugs at the ol'
Solar Bear heartstrings.   Since the monetary impact to me was so minor, let's
do this every July 1st, OK?  Kind of like a Jerry Lewis telethon in reverse.
Better start planning those '99 purchases now so we can beat this year's
skimpy total.

BTW, the "Hiker formerly known as Mrs. Felix" sends her regards.  It was funny
to see her evil grin when I informed her of the 10% finders fee for turning in
tax cheaters. ;-)  That's how I made my fortune, sent IRS the phone directory,
and said, "These are all tax cheaters" and you know, I was right!  Those
checks just keep rolling in.

Second BTW, to the person who hit my account for 28 cents, since no hiking
items are priced that low, I have no recourse but to demand its return
immediately.  The nerve of some people, trying to convert my funds to non-
hiking use.  You should be flogged!

Happy trails,

Solar Bear