[at-l] Black Flies

Thanks Max and Wild Bill for further info. The reference information is
precisely accurate. Once you have experienced these, there is no doubt. I
like the part about them only living 3 weeks.

>I can't imaging not knowing what a black fly is - you guys in the south
>are sooo lucky not to have these little bloodsuckers!!

That should be "WERE so lucky" Well, at least the Pennsylvania rocks can't
migrate down here... can they?

>The good thing about black flies is that you can't feel them biting (or
>is that a bad thing?).

I think it is a bad thing. I looked like I had been shot with bird shot
before I even knew what was happening.