Re: [at-l] Tentless camping and the Avon lady

TOKTAADN@aol.com wrote:

> Since Felix has yet to take the bait on my suggestion...

I saw the bone, that was thrown, like a stone, but am too danged bizzy to
tell you the story. Or, much else. All you midwestern listers could come
to Bloomington to help me clean up storm damage, mulch, prune, prepare
for a thru-hike, etc. Rosie is here (and perhaps is still unaware that
she'll be an employee of Ace of Spades Landscaping starting Friday) and
we have room for more. Kinda like Konnarock.

A story on the Terre Haute news Friday told of a semi driver, hauling
chickens, that swerved to miss a tractor. He ran off the road and down an
embankment. Thousands of chickens were spilled into the creek. Then name
of the creek? Feather Creek. (Honest)

The planning for the thru-hike is going slowly. Actually, I may end up
just planning the first section (to Monson) and then wing it the rest of
the way. (I don't mean fly, mind ya. just make the decisions as I go.)

All for now, my friends.

--
Felix
Quote of the Week: "I have a little thru-hike to plan here."