Re: [at-l] Re: Red background?

Here ye, here ye, I have been advised by thems who sez theys knows, that
this is an .html formatting function from the sender of the "red",
"yellow", "blue", "green" background.  It can only be received by those
whose email program cooperates, etc.

In addition, it should be noted that those who send in this .html format
are wasting bandwidth.

Time-Maker: Ern Grover
http://www.tick-tock.com/morgan.html
ICQ:  922536 / AOL: MaineMan47

"Intelligent people have more zinc and copper in their hair."  anon

http://www.hack.net/lists *