Re: [at-l] Pack Preferences

<<So, how does one choose a pack with wrong information?>>

Morning Dove - you know, I asked this question for moms benefit a month or so
ago.  I found the weights and cubic inches to mean absolutely nothing to me
because they are so different from an external.  After the failure with Toneys
internal frame mtn smith (not the packs fault, mine for being an idiot about
internals) mom is going to rent a few our next couple trips.  That should give
us a much better grasp on how do judge an internal.  With this list to help, I
wouldn't worry about manufacturers and their advertised weights.  It would be
hard to find something out there that NO ONE on this list has used <g>.

The Redhead
Ga > Me  00