Re: [at-l] guide and data books

  > In this vein, does anyone know of published GPS waypoints for
  >  sections/all of the AT.  I know this is opening up an electionic can
  >  of worms, but I think this would be pretty neat.  Especially if many
  >  of the blazes were listed.  I know many of you are saying to yourself
  >  what a crazy idea, but I go nowhere w/o the Garmin.  I take a compass
  >  too.
  >
  >  If you take issue with electronics on the trail, enjoy doing so by
  >  flaming me privately.

  I'M WORKING ON IT!
  But if you cann't wait go here. You can get the lat/lon of gaps, mountain
 summits,some shelters, ponds/lakes, and some other locations. No blazes or
 turn by turn. <A HREF="http://mapping.usgs.gov/www/gnis/gnisform.html">USGS
Mapping Information: GNIS Data Base Quer...</A>

  Wildbill