Re: [at-l] Pack Preferences

The pack that's caught my eye (not only because it's in the
> equipment gods price range, but also for the weight) is the Mountainsmith

> Mountainlight 4000.  Advertised as 4000 cu in. and a weight of only 3 lbs

> 2 oz.

Watch the advertised rate. I have a Mountainsmith Wizard and it is 3 lbs
heavier than the advertised weight...yes I said 3 lbs heavier! Mt Smith is
does not do a good job of telling the truth on their pack weights. I have
two packs from them and both are a lot heavier than the advertised weight!
KC