RE: [at-l] Re: update...

I am the local AT contact for any information about the missing person. I
have talked to the police and given them as much information as I have. They
have also talked to me for ideas. There is no new information available and
it looks like a dead-end until something breaks. The "poster" is available
on: http://www.nynjtc.org/missing.html.

Our local weekly newspaper had an item on it today but nothing really new in
it. There is some disagreement about whether he is on "drugs" or not with
the local paper claiming that the family says he is not. However the police
have talked to his psychiatrist who presumably prescribed the drugs, hence
the mention of drugs in the poster.

It is not obvious that he owned any equipment suitable for overnighting on
the trail. The only thing this list could help with is if someone was in
Fahnestock in early June and saw the missing person.

http://www.hack.net/lists *