Re: [at-l] aerial photography of the trail

>  Awhile back, we were talking about aerial photography.
>  http://terraserver.microsoft.com/
>  May bw interesting!	  Kahley

The last time I checked the Terra server there were not alot of images. The
site was down tonight, when I tryed to access it.

This link is to the USGS National Aerial Photography Program search page.
 <A HREF="http://edcwww.cr.usgs.gov/Webglis/glisbin/search.pl?NAPP">National
Aerial Photography Program: Search C...</A>
This link is to the info on the two photo of Mount Katahdin. These two photo
were taken in 1996.
  <A HREF="http://edcwww.cr.usgs.gov/Webglis/glisbin/results.pl">National
Aerial Photography Program: Inventor...</A>

These are space based Image sites. Some of these sites have images of the AT
area. They are fun to look at.
1 <A HREF="http://edcwww.cr.usgs.gov/earthshots/slow/tableofcontents">
Earthshots: Satellite Images of Environmental...</A>
2 <A HREF="http://livingearth.com/LE/TheLivingEarthInc.html">The Living Earth,
Inc.</A>
3 <A HREF="http://earth.jsc.nasa.gov/">Earth from space</A>
4 <A HREF="http://www.mapappeal.com/">Map Appeal: Satellite Image Prints</A>
5 <A HREF="http://www.xmission.com:8000/~idi/sis.htm">IDI - Satellite Image
Gallery CD-ROM</A>  - This site sale's a CD-ROM with coverage of the US.
6 <A HREF="http://ceps.nasm.edu:2020/rpif.html">CEPS-Regional Planetary Image
Facility</A>
7 <A HREF="http://www.ofd.ac.at/geospace/hmge.html">Geospace Satellite Remote
Sensing</A>