[at-l] Hammocks

Hi All

Rolf Anderson, at Vermont Voyager, make a very fine hammock with bug net and a
choice of tarps.  They are high quality and therefore cost and weight a little
more than most of the junk on the market. If you are serious about hammock
camping you will probaly spend a lot of money before ending up with one of
these hammocks or similar product.
ADDRESS

Vermont Voyager
Route 242
Montgomery Center VT  05471
802-326-4789

Having always lived out in the sticks I am finding some of the concerns for
the trees a little humorous and ironic considering everything else we do in
the woods. I guess I'm a little different than some.

Oh well Have fun and play nice

The old ridgeRunner